Marshall Drive Master
Marshall Drive Master

Drive Master, Distorsione/Overdrive/Fuzz per chitarra from Marshall in the Effects series.

  • Modifica la dimesione del testo
  • Stampa
content in English
iamqman 19/12/2011

Marshall Drive Master : Recensione di iamqman (content in English)

"Cool pedal"

  • Like
  • Tweet
  • +1
  • Email

The Marshall Drive Master is a pedal that it's basically a JCM 800 in a box. Marshall is pretty well known for their high gain amplifiers and make 100 W total guitar amps. They aren't well-known for their distortion pedals or any type of pedal for that matter. This is a good idea for someone who has a clean amplifier such as a fender or a Vox and needs that high gain British tonal push.


This is a pretty basic paddle it has five control knobs and it is pretty self explanatory. You have a gain, bass, middle, trebele, and volume control. You have your normal in and out jacks on either side of the panel and this basically takes your normal standard 9 V power supply. That's pretty much it is farce features go.


If you're looking for a pedal that can do that Marshall tone in a box and this is probably given be the pedal that you're going to grab. Marshall does make some newer modern pedals that have a little bit more features than this one, but if you can find this pedal for around $50 or so than I would say grab it if you're looking for that Marshall sound and you have a clean amplifier. These are the pedals that really go well with other effects in your pedal board or rack unit. It's not can overtake you sound like any type of pedal like a fuzz box would do.


You can find these pedals for under $100 or so. However I wouldn't suggest getting this pedal because it doesn't really do anything spectacular. There's a lot of other pedals out there that can do a better high gain sound with a lot more features better total quality and probably a better price. So if you can get this pedal for around 40 or $50 then I would say grab it other than that I would go with the Fulltone OCD pedal or even just a regular old Ibanez tube screamer pedal.