Recensioni PRS SE 245 - Black
|LInguaggio||Membro||Caratteristiche1||Facilità d'uso2||Suono3||Opzioni Generali4|
|heads on fire|
- 1↑. in quale paese è stato fatto? (USA, Giappone, Messico, Francia...) Quanti tasti, tipo di Pickup e configurazione? Che tipo di ponte (Floyd, Wilkinson...)? Quali sono i controlli (volume, tone, selettore pickup )? Che tipo di manico?...
- 2↑. E' facile l'accesso alle note più alte (ultimi tasti)? Dispone di un design ergonomico (per quel che riguarda forma, peso...)? Si può ottenere facilmente un buon suono?... I driver sono stabili?
- 3↑. Con quale/i amplificatore/i e quale/i effetti la usi? Quale tipo di suono ottieni e con quale settaggio (pulito, distorto,...)? Qual è il tuo suono preferito e/o il meno favorito? Soddisfa il tuo stile musicale?
- 4↑. Cosa ti piace di più e cosa di meno di questa? Hai provato molti altri modelli prima di trovare questo? Qual è la tua opinione sul rapporto qualità/prezzo? Sapendo allora ciò che sai adesso rifaresti la stessa scelta?... Precisione e qualità del suono?
1 people found this review helpful
- This PRS SE 245 guitar is built in Korea. It has a mahogany body, a maple top, a mahogany neck, and a rosewood fretboard, with 22 frets and 25 inch scale. The hardware is all PRS proprietary, designed after the USA models and identical in appearance, yet different in metal composition. The pickups are PRS 245 Treble and Bass humbuckers, and there are 2 volume and 2 tone knobs and a 3 way, like a Les Paul.
This is a very nice instrument. I've played the black one (which I'm reviewing here), and I've seen pictures of the sunburst ones - the sunburst ones have a much nicer looking top. The black finish is expertly applied on the one I'm familiar with, but I would have rated the guitar higher if it had the nicer flamed top like the sunburst.
- Facilità d'uso
- The guitar plays very well! It is obviously inspired by the Les Paul, but with the Paul Reed Smith distinctive shaping. It is quite well made, and the fretwork is some of the best I've seen in this price range. The guitar balances well, and it is easy for my hands to reach all the frets.
- These pickups sound great! The treble pickup really cuts through, but it is not too hot. The neck pickup sounds very warm and open, and that nice "woman" tone (like Slash or early Cream) is really easy to achieve. This guitar will do about any genre, excelling at rock and blues-based styles.
- Opzioni Generali
- This is a nice choice for someone on a budget, or a pro that needs a backup for their more expensive main guitar. For the pricing, this offers a lot of style, playability, and tone. Check it out - it's worth a look if you find one in a store near you.
- Paul reed Smith guitars are very well know for their expensive but gorgeous looking guitars. they have guitars for every guitar player out there and most of their guitars features the exact same wood combinations. They usually have a mahogany with a rosewood fretboard and then a couple humbuckers installed into the instrument. They have had a variety of pickups that seem to be exclusive to their own company and brand.
- Facilità d'uso
- Top Wood: Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer (no veneer on opaque finishes)
Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
Number of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 24 1/2"
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
Neck Shape: Wide Fat
Fretboard Inlays: Birds
Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
Truss Rod Cover: "PRS"
Hardware Type: Nickel
Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone control for each pickup and 3-way toggle pickup selector on upper bout
- If you have ever had any experience with a mahogany based guitar then you will be in good company with this guitar. This guitar will give you a nice deep rich tone that will fill the room quite nicely. It is a tone that has a full body and a wide range of frequencies. If you like clean tones than this guitar can do it, and if you like high gain tones than this guitar can do that as well. Overall, this is a very cool guitar that has a wealth of tone and feel.
- Opzioni Generali
- I would recommend this guitar to anyone who is not on budget and wants someone of the best tone you can get out of a guitar. This guitar will give you that is spades. They come in new for right at around $700, which is actually a good price for a PRS guitar. So this is the budget friendly for PRS standards, but not budget for mine.
|LInguaggio||Membro||Caratteristiche||Facilità d'uso||Suono||Opzioni Generali||Google Translation|
|heads on fire||leggi|